Sunday, March 14, 2010

Plywood Fix and Interior Priming












I am going for a Guinness World Record. Most time spent on a boat not in water. All day priming the interior was intense to say the least. See the tiny spaces where I was tucked in.


The inside looks like a new world though and with a little more primer, should be ready for a champion poly coat.

My parents were a huge help all day and were great runners for supplies and refilling paint trays while I was deep inside the darkest spaces of the boat.

Looked like a refugee after the day was over.


Got to grind the keel a little bit too. Rust was coming off in clouds.

Progress-o-meter Emense
Fun-o-meter semi

1 comment:

  1. I was exhausted after a day inside the boat in crevasses and corners I didn't think human could fit in.

    ReplyDelete