Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another Huge Day on the boat





Prepping the interior for primer. Pressure washing the interior was quite interesting.
If I had access to a sand blaster, I would have tried my hand at it, but the neighborhood Power-washer worked just fine.


My accomplishments include
1 Removing all loose paint chips
2 Filling the boat with water and vacuuming it out 6 times
3 Getting soaking wet
4 Getting paint chips in my eyes (PIC)
5 Flooding the back yard


2 more coats of Spar Varnish were given to all the wood pieces and they are starting to look and feel suberb.


My grandparents came over to see the project boat and brought the best Chili. Grandad had some awesome suggestions about the water removal and Grammey snapped some great pics. Grandad has been appointed the new project lead for building a stand for the vessel to get it off the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment