Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Despite the Rainy day...

Hatch Power Washing/Stripping
Power Washer worked like a charm!



Filling slight depressions in interior plywood pieces before priming. I used some Spackle that goes on purple and dries white when it's hard enough to sand and paint. The product said it is good for interior or exterior and I should have used something a bit more legit but hey, it's gonna work just fine.



Cleaning the lifeline and rail system with chrome polish. That baby is shiny now! Sunglasses needed.



Cleaning the keel winch and replacing the cable. I greased that sucker up a little bit and got some of the rust off. (I saw a new winch at Northern Tool of about 25 bucks and got inspired to clean mine up a bit. Glad I did)

Grandad, Thanks for securing mass quantities of wood for this killer stand we will be building this weekend! Maybe "killer" was a bad choice of words. Ha!
Grammey, solid muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment