Monday, March 22, 2010

Int. Primer - Second Coat and Keel grind # 4


As you can see the hatches look great.



Once again did some keel grinding. The 'entry level' angle grinder has not burnt out yet. Surprising and pleasing. I bought the most gnarly grinding pad I could get this time and it chewed through the rust like candy.

Completed the second coat of interior Primer. The interior basically us a uniform white. No Flakes, No Mold, No unidentified Brown stuff, No more Bee's nests, No nonsense. The Interior is on it's way to perfection.
-Regret... Still have to do some minimal fiberglass work in the interior and will have to smooth out a few spots with primer.
-Why? I thought the Fiber Glass resin sets up better in warmer temperatures-On second look, I'm not sure it matters too much.(I mean we are not at the equator or in Northern Russia)






See where I reinforced the stow compartment rails where the hatch will lay in. Solid performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment